€1.440,00 ex. VAT 21%
2. Brand Positioning Workshop
Brand positioning basically refers to where a person places your product or service against a competitor. For example, is it a cheap product or a luxury product; is it a quick turnaround service or a thorough service. The most important outcome of a brand positioning workshop is identifying a niché within your market. It is not always about identifying a gap for a new product or service related to your business – it can also be about how to serve the same product or service as a competitor in a different and unique way. Remember, it’s not what you sell – it’s why and how you sell it. This brings on the importance of thorough competitor analysis. The workshop also focuses on a deep dive into your target audience. This is an 8-hour workshop.
The brand positioning workshop is divided into the following three work stations:
We will study your target audiences:
Challenges & pain points:
- What do they struggle with?
- How does that impact them?
- What could happen if they don’t overcome it?
We will discovery their:
- What is their main point of difference?
- How do they communicate their difference?
- Is their position unique?
- Does their position add value?
- Does their position enhance the experience?
- Can this position be replicated easily?
- What is unique about their brand experience?
- Do they have a defined personality / archetype?
- List the characteristics they display in their messaging
- List the characteristics they display in their brand identity
- Identify the characteristics they use that resonate with their audience
- Where are they failing to resonate with their audience?
- Is their brand voice well defined?
Gaps & Ideas
- Unmet Needs
- Identifying a niché
- Differentiation Statement